"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, December 01, 2006

Everyone's got a little Captain in 'em.

Where to start.

I guess we'll start with band. So I saw "Carry On My Wayward Son" was on the pepband list for tonight. That is my all-time favorite pep tune. No joke. It was probably one of the best pepband lists Ray K has every come up with.

Hmm.
Oh, so during lunch I was actually informed. For some reason, the topic of conversation came across Chocolate's double-secret middle name. He and I were the only ones who knew it. I do not know why. So everyone was guessing what it is.
It reminds me of a pirate, but he said it's more of a liquor. Which then started the "Everyone's got a little Captain in them." Which is why I have now started calling him Captain Chocolate.

Some of the girls came to the conclusion Chocolate's full name is now ****** Your Mother Scotch Tequilia ******

Hmm. So during English I tried to show off for Betty by busting a move and pretty much busted my face. Seriously. I spun in non-spinning shoes and ended up face-down on the floor. Betty's so sweet. He jumped up and grabbed me to make sure I was okay. Awww.

Um.
Chemistry. We got a work day.
Peanuts and I were in the back of the room talking about how cute we think Mr. Peterson is. Yeah.
So I think he knows. Seriously, that man has crazy, wicked hearing...We're expecting him to just look up one day and be like, "I can HEAR YOU!" We don't talk that quietly.

Okay. So Peanuts and I were insulting Tall Creepy Guy and HWSFRN. Good times. HWSFRN and I were screaming things at eachother....mostly about being a mint. Mr. Peterson was just all like, "Ahh, HWSFRN, you're not allowed to talk anymore!" Oh yeah.
So HWSFRN got in trouble...I just kept firing away insults. I even had the best burn I think I've ever had.
So the topic was of why he's a mint. (inside joke in which I stupidly let him in on.)
So I was all like, "Yeah, you're like Starbucks after coffee mints--little and not very strong." Okay, not the greatest burn, but he wasn't allowed to respond. Greatest moment ever.

So Peanuts and I kept talking. Then we got *** in trouble and he wasn't even doing anything.
We moved onto someone else who got in trouble be cause of us.
THEN another person.
Good times.
We never got yelled at.

Um. I stayed after school for the game. Just kinda pimped out in the band room for a while. Somehow I made it out into the Commons where I was the lone member of the dance team who was setting up our fundraiser table.
Haha. I someone managed to get (Captain) Chocolate to help me. So he and I went into the teacher's lounge to get a table when Awkward Russian Kid just jumped in and grabbed the other end of the table and said he could handle it. I was thinking "Oh, that's sweet!" Then he followed it up with "You girl. You weak."
Wow.
I tried explaining the "Triangles of Funness" to (Captain) Chocolate, but he just made it into a dirty joke. Figures.

Our JV performance wasn't that great.

I just kinda hung out in the band room and took random pictures trying to finish up my camera. Yeah, so when we finally got out to play some hardcore pepband I was seated awkwardly. So I have to sit down to play my French horn, so everyone's standing up and my eyes are at crotch level. Yeah, so (Captain) Chocolate was behind me and every time I went to say something to him I got a face full of awkwardness.

Yeah, then Mr. K was all like, "Oh, skip 'Carry On My Wayward Son." I had a fit. I refused to play "Ashland Loyalty." No joke, I just played random notes in my irate state of mind. Then of course I sang the bugle call thinger at the end of our school song. Oh yeah.

Then it got interesting.

I was showing off my hardcore Chinese splits to anyone who would watch. (Chinese splits are the ones where your legs to out the sides rather than infront/behind)

Um. Our varsity dance sucked. We had like, 5 people off in our middle formation. I was irate...especially since I made that part up!!!

Yeah.
Some time after that, we got back on conversation of the whole Chocolate's middle name. Tent Pitch finally understood the "Captain" reference.

AS IN CAPTAIN MORGAN. He was a sweet name....****** Morgan ******

Oh, and then Captain Chocolate somehow ended up laying face down on a table....three girls (myself included) all raised our hands like we were going to spank him.

And then I did. I spanked Chocolate. He was in shock.

Hmm...I escaped with Peanuts....we went jogging (with a soft "J") and she just laughed and said,
"You do realize you just spanked a teacher's son, right?"
OOOO.

Um. What else?
Ehhh... That's enough details of my life to suffice for the night.

3 comments:

think tank said...

I already call a girl I work with 'Captain Morgan' since her name is Morgan. She had said earlier that one guy told her that 'she wasn't short, she was fun sized.' Hah. So, I started calling her "Fun-sized Morgan," she didn't like it, so I went back to "Captain." Another guy, his name is Louis, so I call him St. Louis. Aren't I smart?

Rum sucks, though.

Cassius said...

alcohol is a fucking waste of time

think tank said...

Ok, Beth, the gloves are off.

Rum is kind of nasty. At least the kind I've briefly had a sample of.