"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, December 08, 2006

Unsupervised

This is what happens when all of my friends decide to skip out on pepband all on the same night.
Seriously.
If I would have had ONE person to stop me it wouldn't've happened!

Okay, so Peanuts and Locker Buddy were there, but I kind of lost them somewhere before "Fired Up." I'm sure they would've pretented it.

Hm.
So it started with HWSFRN complaining about putting his pepband music in order.
I just decided I would offer to do it for him. He handed over his pepband folder, concert folder, and flip folder (which still had field show music in it, mind you).
So I took all the little pieces of music and put them in order. I could've stopped there.
No. I put all his music in alphabetical order.
Not a big deal, right?

Anyway.
So Peanuts was mocking me about my "transition phase." My transition lasts somewhere about 1.25 seconds.

Being the stupid, friendless individual that I am, I decided to lay a sit next to HWSFRN and proceed to tell him about my "transition phase."
Which lead to other topics.

Oh, and then HWSFRN and I inducted Chocolate into the "Mint Society."

Chocolate called me ugly...like 8 times. I'm pretty sure he was just joking around (or at least I hope so). I threw popcorn at him. It's just like wow. How many times have I been called ugly/hideous in the past day and a half. I think it's mounting somewhere near 17 times. No joke.

But it's okay because Chocolate is a stripper.
Or something like that.

I have a habit of just reaching over and undoing his watch. Apparently when I do that his pants fly across the room. That's a long story in that makes very little to no sense at all.

Chocolate's mom is insane....but in a good way.

She subbed for Frau Marshall today. She is so freaking random. She went from talking about how to say calculator in German to talking about stray cats in less than a breath.
Then of course she was telling us how to say keg auf Deutsch...and about the never-ending supply of tapped beer. You gotta love Chocolate's mom.

So yesterday we had Mr. Nelson as a sub for Mr. Peterson. Kookie called me ugly. It was hilarious. I was upset, but laughing hysterically. HWSFRN tried to cheer me up. He kept telling me that he would kick Kookie in the nuts to make me stop crying.
...Of course when HWSFRN found out I was mostly laughing and kind of sleeping for a time he was pissed off.
Too bad he showed how much of a nice guy he is. I hugged him and he freaked out.

I love Mr. Peterson.
He gave Kookie additional problem sets for calling me ugly and making me cry.

Mr. Peterson is so weird.
After school I was walking by his room and he ran down the hallway to catch up with me (it was so cute 'cause his daughter was running behind him)
and he stopped me jus to remind me to study. That man is nuts.

1 comment:

think tank said...

Jesus said that the truth will set you free. Not sure if that applies too much in this instance, but at least HWSFRN knows, for sure.

You love people who are nuts. You said it yourself. Need I say more?