"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'm not going to college

Has anyone else noticed all Mr. Peterson's stories start out like
a.) "My daughter hates me........"
b.) "When I went to Madison......."
c.) "HWSFRN, shut the hell up!"

You can probably tell by the post title that the story that sparked this post was option #b.
Yes, I realize "b" is not actually a number.

Yeah, he told us about when he was in college he'd read a book while walking down the street, study while riding a bike, and all that crap.
Wow.
Okay, I don't study. I do for chemistry...but that is it.

The story didn't get any better. He started throwing out all these statistics about people who start going to college but then drop out.

My conclusion:
college is going to suck ass.

That class didn't go very well. Mr. P heard EVERY awkward thing I said. Seriously. I say the stupidest stuff, and ALWAYS hears me.
...like when I was talking about riding a bike naked. Peanuts couldn't stop laughing on that one.

But alas, I do miss those casual Fridays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't I tell you that college was overrated? Bah. I am doing fine, and I don't study as much as I should, though some study is definitely required.

Then again, I am not taking extremely hard classes next quarter, and 2/3 of my classes last quarter were a breeze.

Just spend some time thinking about it, okay?