"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, November 13, 2006

Who wears short shorts?

Well...I guess Peanuts wears short SKIRTS.
The guy she says likes me was apparently trying to look up HER skirt. Haha. I love how things flip around like that. Makes me giggle hardcore.
No joke.

Peanuts has pretty much been my support system lately between homeroom, first block, band, English, and AP Chem.

We just giggle so much.
Like during chemistry today. Mr. Peterson, out of nowhere just points out the fact that she and I are juniors. Apparently we have a lot to live up to.
I doubt this will happen.
I cannot possibly concentrate in that class. I don't really think it's the class but more of who's in it.

So Peanuts thinks I should hit up Tall Creepy Guy.

No freaking way.
That would be highly awkward.
Besides, he's my fighting buddy.

The sad truth. It comes down to this.
Hm.
So I've had a thought on my mind, A LOT.
I really don't want to voice it, but I feel I already have.
To announce it publicly on my blog would make it fact, but I'm not sure that's what I want.

Somehow more and more people seem to know.
Dangit.

Shut up.

2 comments:

think tank said...

I guess I don't know, so, feel glad for that one.

think tank said...

oh yeah, and skirts are killer for guys. can't blame him too much. that's about all.