"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, November 12, 2006

There's no apologizing in the moshpit

I went to POO yesterday.
...Power of One.

Freaking awesome. I couldn't possibly talk about the amazingnessosity.

My favorite part was the moshpit. Except for the 80 chicks who decided they were going to carry their purses. That was stupid.

A fight broke out. It was kinda funny.

One dude from Project 86 decided he was going to jump into the crowd. Yeah, I was afraid I was going to crack a rib or something.
Pink Piggy and I made it to the second row by the time Toby Mac came on. Then Sister-sister was all like, "You can stand here."
He's such a nice guy.

Then water was thrown on us.

The security people kept asking me if I was okay. It was kinda making me mad.
Then again, 4'11" and shoved between people of average height, not easy.
It reeked hardcore.
No joke.

I had like 7 people touching me at the same time for who knows how long. A few cute guys...not gonna lie.

I had a lot of fun at dinner and on the ride home, as well. Good times. No joke.

2 comments:

think tank said...

so, the cute fellas make up for the craziness?

the first concert I went to, with Our Lady Peace & Creed, some cops took some people away on drug possession. Couldn't at all figure that one out, since just the entire area I was in smelled like reefer. Hmm..

The bumper sticker comment was interesting, and got a response from moi. Not all of my commentators can do that, so feel special, eh?

Cassius said...

im afraid i couldnt make it.

not really. thinking back to homecoming, a constant 7 people always touching me would have turned out kinda bad. you know

but nonetheless, i celebrate in the good times.