"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Where did today go?

I probably should be attempting my chemistry homework.

It took Peanuts and I 20 minutes to figure out we're stupid.
What do we do?....okay, what do I do?

I ask HWSFRN to help me. Did I actually expect him to make any sense--no.
It went something along the lines of:
HWSFRN "Do it. You did it wrong. Shut up and do the problem."

Why did I ask HIM for help? Well, mostly because I didn't think he would actually attempt to help me.

So I'm trying to convince Peanuts to go out for the dance team despite the fact practice started Monday. I tried to show her some of our moves during class. When I do the ONE that looks heinously awkward all I hear is "Lemons, get off the floor, you dirty whore."
Why does HWSFRN have to be so mean?

It feels like I have no time for anything. At all.
Today I came home and made a mental list of all the things I have to do, so I took a nap.

Just call me slacker. Well, I did most of my homework tonight...I guess that's a start.

I feel like breaking in half. I won't be working much anymore because of practice, so I'll probably have more time to actually stay on track with...something.

I've started biting my lips AGAIN. I've been biting my lips since I was like a toddler.

I get nervous.
I bite chunks of skin off my lips.

Stupid.

No comments: