"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, August 04, 2006

Was that a llama?

So I posted the other day, but my computer decided not to work with me on the whole scheme of things. The post wasn't even saved!

Basically I just went off on my weird dream about RF (no, not "weird" like that, Beaver!) and the image of HWSFRN without pants.

Okay, so Beavs was informing me on BS camp or w/e...then he just went off to say something about He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless not being able to screech while dancing around in a loincloth.
Whoa.
BAD IMAGES BURNED INTO MY MIND'S EYE!!!

It's bad enough I had to see him stretching while wearing spandex-like pants.
Or the boxer situation on the elevator in Madison.

Anyway..........

I think I saw a llama in the woods. I was starin' out the window an I swear I saw a llama shaped thing standing next to a tree.
No joke.

I think I'm going nuts.

1 comment:

think tank said...

Sounds like you're turning into Will Wright.