"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, August 17, 2006

No, it's not hacking.

Chances are, if you're one of my friends and I want to know your schedule, I broke into your school account last night.

I was bored. I managed to get into quite a few people's...I still only found one person in my Pre-Calc class (My Favorite Blonde) and one person in my German class (Madam Scrapbook).

I also found that Pink Piggy has Law Related with HWSFRN, Ju Freaking Woolf has US History II with HWSFRN, Victim has aquatics with Peanuts.

I'm sorry, but about 80% of the people's acounts have a username of the student's last name and their password being their first name. Try it some time.

I spent all day on the phone. No joke. I called Pink Piggy and talked to her for two hours. It was hilarous...just talking about the next two years and the past eleven.
Then I called Peanuts. I guess Sister-Sister was kinda waiting for her when I called...so Sister-Sister, I am very sorry she kept you waiting.

I guess Peanuts' little sister really likes me because I gave her a nickname. She is known as Cashew because she isn't quite nutty enough yet. Almost.
Peanuts is one of the few people who actually play along with my game and use my assigned nicknames in real life. However, I do love it when I say ***** and people ask "Man-pretty or Shop Buddy?" Makes me happy to know the nonsense is spreading.

My fingers are freezing. I can't type!!! I can feel winter comin' fast. Score. I heart winter. Very romantic time, in my opinion. Yeah, Peanuts also said she's going to work on hooking me up (we'll see)...then of course I had to make some jokes about my list of reasons why I am still single. (An actual, physical, list with the input of a middle-age teacher)

No comments: