"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Not good with phones

Anyone who has every talked to me over a phone will know that I am not good with them. I never know what to say so it is impossible for me to hold up my end of the conversation. I know, I talk so much in person, but over the telephone I barely say a word. I called Man-pretty today. He seemed surprised even though he INSISTED that I call him.
Every time we talk on the phone there are countless ackward silences. I always feel that we are growing more apart when we converse using the phone line system.
However, he told me that he wanted to make up for yesterday being sucha disaster :D!!! The problem was, I had a dentist appointment today :'(
He also sent me an e-mail last night that apologized for him not calling and for making me wait. See, when he e-mails me he is always so sweet. Actually, he's very sweet most of the time--except over the phone when we both suck with conversation!
Tomorrow I might just plan on going to the store to buy some sun screen. He looks so damn cute in his IGA smock! lol
Just seeing him makes me happy. Is that sad? I mean, we hadn't seen each other for a week and a half, but when I was at the school getting my marching beast ready for the parade I turned around and saw him coming up behind me. It felt like my heart went numb--but in a good way. I guess I'm just hopeless romantic teenage girl that cannot stay mad at anyone to save her life.

No comments: