"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm a tease

So Man-pretty came over yesterday. We were in my room kissing when he pulled back. He looked at me with a giant smile and said, "Gosh, you're such a tease." I think he likes it though, I mean, I asked him if he'd rather have me be a prude...obviously he said no. I think he might've said it because I started unbuttoning his shirt, but I wouldn't let him take it all the way off.
He and Cake had lightsaber duels outside during lunch yesterday. I had a camera, so I took some pictures. Cake asked me to submit one of the better ones to the senior slide show next year. It's kinda early for him to be thinkin' about that.
Yeah, Man-pretty asked Cake to buy "US" condoms. We've been dating for a month and a half. I mean come on! He really wants to have sex, but I'm not ready yet. He's said that if I don't want to that it's okay with him. The thing is, he keeps bringing it up!

No comments: