"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, August 24, 2007

:D

Last time I complained of my schedule.
Here it is updated beginning with last Thursday.
Thursday: worked at fair and store
Friday: worked at fair
Saturday: worked at fair
Sunday: worked at fair
Monday: got called in to the store
Tuesday: got called in an HOUR before shift-change
Wednesday: *off*
Thursday: work at the store
Friday: *off*
Saturday: work all day at store
Sunday: *off*
Monday: work at the store
Tuesday: *off*
Wednesday: *off*
Thursday: work at the store
Friday: work at the store all day
Saturday: work at the store all day
Sunday: work at the store all day

Total days: 18
Total days working: 13

I really hate how I hear "minimum is going up!" I just wish it would freaking go up already!

Okay...I'm done complaining for the moment.
Today was so much fun. I got to see Aeropostale!

He opened the door and I just like attacked him. Then we stood there hugging and kissing for quite a while.
I bought him a present the other day and I gave it to him. He opened it and starting laughing.
I bought him a T-shirt that says "I <3>

So for a really long time we just layed there holding eachother. He would pull me really close and gently kiss my lips or my cheek. Then he would kiss my nose.
It was so romantic

But then he started to tickle me. So I tickled him and pushed him down so I could kiss all his freckles.

He kept pushing my hair out of my face. It was so sweet.
I tried to play with is hair *but he cut it off :(*. Finally he gave in and let me push it all over to one side and spike it up.


I missed him so much.
He leaves soon.

His family is going to their cabin this weekend and he was going to try to get out of it. But his dad was all like, "No..mow my lawn!"

Makes me sad.

Oh well. I really hope I'll be able to visit him in Menomonie.

I love him.

1 comment:

think tank said...

It's upbuilding to read about your love and happiness, Lemons. =)