"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, August 20, 2007

Again...work sucks

Thursday--worked at the fair for 6 hours. then went to the store and worked 4.5 hours
Friday--worked at the fair for 6 hours. then hung out for a while
Saturday--worked at the fair for 6 hours. had a massive rush of cars right as we had to clear a path for the ambulances
Sunday--worked at the fair for 6 hours. went home and cleaned
Monday--got called in to work at the store at 8:30

I'm tired.
I miss my boyfriend.
I keep having nightmares about my pets dying.
I'm pissed I only make $5.90 ($5.30 with taxes)

Aeropostale comes home Saturday. I work.
I haven't seen him for over a month.
I miss holding hands with him.
I miss him slowly slouching down whenever we're talking and not noticing he's doing it.
I miss him pulling me close and then kissing me on the cheek.
I miss him playing with my hair but then getting annoyed when I play with his.
I miss trying to kiss all his freckles (which I am still working on).
I miss him.

1 comment:

think tank said...

Sucks that you don't have a minimum wage increase on the block up there where you are. Ohio's got raised to $6.85, and even when I was at McDonald's as a closer, I was making $7.65.

I really hope you get some time with your fella. Absence pains the heart. Make sure to hold him tightly and promise not to let him go. Love him with all your heart, Lemons, because all a man needs is for a woman to love him dearly. Whisper in his ear that everything will be ok, and that life works out in the end. Oh, say what you want to say, but make sure you do it with passion and love that would make the poets weep.