"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Slapped in the face

Hmm.
Today didn't start well. I walked in to chemistry almost in tears.
Peanuts cheered me up. I was still really upset though.

Mr. Peterson saved the day. He gave me an extension (I didn't even ask...he just gave me it) on my test corrections....and he gave me the only copy he has of the answers.

Hmm...
So after school I had to teach the routine I made up to a replacement girl. One of the chicks on the team got strep...so we needed a filler.
This chick was hard to teach. No joke.
I did it, though....it took me like 2 hours.

Hmmm. The routine went really well.

So the guy I like got a girlfriend. That hurts really freaking bad.
I really like this guy, but I guess not much is going to happen anymore.

Oh, and Chocolate won't freaking leave me alone. I don't know if I'm imagining it or what.....it feels like he's just like always there. Like.....during lunch....I'll sit down and there will be like, half the table empty...but he'll still sit close enough to the point where our elbows touch.

I don't know. I want to cry.

1 comment:

Cassius said...

i understand the heavyness now. As for this guys selection. I dont know. I thought it was humorous. I mean, briske's sister? what a joke.

As for Chocolate. Tap that. Dr. T's son can go screw himself