"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Excuse me while I hack up a lung

Blah.
Sickage. No joke.
I didn't go to school yesterday. ...Which really sucked because I had 2 test reviews and a trig test to take.
Yeah.
I probably shouldn't've gone to school today either. I thought I was going to pass out. During our Prom Committee meeting Mr. Hommerding kept asking me questions and I couldn't even concentrate. At one point I had to grab hold of Peanuts so I didn't topple over.

So I was pretty much almost about to sign up for a lung transplant by the time band came around. Okay, I exagerate a wee bit.
Anyway, I had to play my solo...too bad I couldn't play anything above an Ab...I dropped down an octive and got yelled at by Mr. K. I couldn't breathe and I wanted to hit whoever kept tapping on the snare behind me. Seriously. There's always at least ONE percussionist who is doing something to make some sort of obnoxious noise.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of those people who are all like "Death to the percussion section!" There's just a few people I want to hit in the face....along with any other section of the band.

I still can't believe what Siden' did. (He doesn't get a nickname because he growls at people....although I guess I could call growl)
Okay, so last year he jacked a few calculators from Mr. Peterson's stash in that one drawer, then he BURNED the school codey numbers off of them. I don't even remember how many hours of detention he got for that one. Anyway, his parents screamed that he was "special," so he didn't get any other type of punishment like anyone else would have.
That guy gets better grades than I do!!! He's not SpEd!

Do you honestly think Siden' would try to take MORE calculators this year?
Mr. Peterson was pissed off. Seriously, I thought he was going to kick him in the balls, douse him in flamable fluid, set him on fire, and then rub carcinogens all over his body.

Hmm.
The best part of the day?

Well, I'm torn between two.

A. Peanuts chewed my already chewed gum(despite the fact I'm diseased). Haha. ABC Gum.

B. Tall Creep Guy wasn't having a good day (Who was?), so I tried to cheer him up. I stole his planner and made him a little picture of Kookie being butt-raped by a hobo.
I was glad to put a smile on Tall Creepy Guy's face. I must admit, I laughed pretty hard at the picture as well. Then I drew a picture of Tall Creepy Guy in my notebook.

I have a lot of drawings in my notebook...like that one of HWSFRN getting pushed out the door of this giant floating thing on hinges. ...Hard to explain that one unless you see it.....

Alas, I am off to the library to shelve books.

No comments: