"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Holy Girl!

I'm feeling a lot better. I'm not as sad. Is that weird that I can deal with my grief that quickly? Hmm. I looked through some pictures. I found one of my uncle holding a baby (either myself or a cousin) acting like he's about to tip over. It made me giggle.
*sigh*

I'm so freaking girly it's weird.
I could just lounge around the house eating junk food. Hmmm. What do I do instead?
I read a few chapters out of ANOTHER Jack the Ripper book I have acquired.
Hmmm...I called Victim and had a full-on giggle fest.
I played with my hair for half an hour...
and then I plucked my eyebrows.

I seriously need to find something else to do with my free time. I need to get out more...actually do something with my weekends. ...even make plans...with a guy.

Oh even typing that makes me laugh a little inside. There's one guy I like...yes, I said ONE. I like him...but....I don't know.

I'm scared. I think it would be really weird if I asked him to do something some time. I just don't think he likes me.
No joke.

In the words of my mom, "Don't you think if he liked you HE would ask YOU out?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mutual reciprocity

Cassius said...

woman,

I havent talked to you in a while. wtf. anyways, i hope your feeling better.