"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, October 31, 2008

Mixture

I'm not quite sure how to feel right now.

Happy beyond all reason

...or...

Pissy beyond comprehension.

So I hate going to class on Fridays.

I have a class from 8:50-9:45
a class from 9:55-10:50
a class from 11:00-1:oo
and then I work from 1:00-3:00.

My roommates both have one class on Fridays and it's an afternoon class.

So when I get home I just want to eat, take a nap, and read.
I'm chubby...so I get cranky when I don't get to eat all day.
Usually I don't get to do that because a trip to the mall or some sort of other engagement is already planned.

Today I got to nap.
Hardly...but I still got one in.

I was soooo... hungry today. I was told that we would be going to Tequilia's (dirt cheap Mexican restaurant next to campus).
I was excited...

Nope. Plans change.

Get into slutty costume (naughty nurse...that I still have on as I type this).
Get pissed off. I couldn't find my white tank top I was going to wear underneath it.

Surprising. I did laundry yesterday and when I went to go get my clothes the dryer was already opened a little. I didn't think anything of it...but since I'm missing clothes I'm pretty much just irate about that.

So I put make up on. Not good. Face is all splotchy and eyebrows needed to be plucked.

So I'm getting ready, and then my roommates leave. I have no clue where they went. So I'm wandering the halls dressed as a whorey nurse looking for them.
I find them.

New plan:
Find a party.

Translation for me:
Watch them get drunk and babysit them.

*Flashback to last weekend*

We walked to a party like 20 minutes away from campus. Long walk. So I was the only one who paid attention to the people leading the way.
Good thing I was also the one who stayed sober.
So Anelram is all over the place making friends left and right downing one after another...
Er-Er had like a quarter as much as Anelram but was by far the worst. I was afraid she was going to barf all over herself. Then she got mauled by some creeper. Lucky for her I was there to be like, "Dude, back off my friend!"
It took forever for me to get them back to campus. La Crosse isn't a huge city, but it's a hell of a lot bigger than P-Town.
So I get them back to the dorm and tuck them in (making sure that a garbage can is ready).

Don't get me wrong...it was a lot of fun before it got too crazy.
I grinded with someone I can't quite recall the name of. I shall call him Green Shirt Man.
Green Shirt Man was there with his girlfriend. She went to the bathroom. He came up to me and said, "My girlfriend is in the bathroom. I want to dance with you."

Hilarious.
I was trying to actually dance. He just wanted to "back-side dance" as Er-Er drunkenly calls it.

Back to the present.

So then we were like, "Hey, it's only like 8:30...there's no parties yet."
There's a dance party going down in the basement...kinda wish I was there right now instead of here :(

So we go down there.
Bad news:
I'm not wearing enough clothes to shake it how I do.
And I had half the contents of my purse shoved in my cleavage...money, student ID, keys, hair tie, chapstick, and pepper spray.
Trust me...that's quite an accomplishment...especially when you take into consideration that my boobs just aren't that big. But hey...I stocked thos B-cups. Haha.

So we're all dancing and having some funsies.
I'm actually having fun compared to the whole getting ready fiasco.

Then I was like, "I'm going to the bathroom to fix my hair." I do that. Come back with a cute little bun, and everyone I was with is GONE. Seriously. So I'm like WTF bitches? So I walk from the basement to the 4th floor looking for them (AGAIN). I was bitching to my RA about how my roommates ditched me when Er-Er pops out from a random room and was like, "Oh."
So they were like, "We didn't know where you went, so we left."
Totally forget the part where I said where I was going. They didn't know what I ment by "bathroom."
And they're kinda annoyed that I was pissed about something so small.

So I go back to the dance and guess what...
Mr. UW-La Crosse came down.
Legit...he was actually in the Mr. UW-La Crosse pageant last year AND WON.

Background on Mr. UW-La Crosse
He's attractive.
He's the RA for 3B (I'm in 4B for referencing purposes)
Great dancer.
Knows the entire Thriller dance (it was his talent for the pageant or something...IDK...It's on YouTube)

So he comes down there dressed as...well...Michael Jackson in Thriller. And he totally has a mini-afro.

*Flashback to last night*

We've been playing "Sock Assassins" since about Tuesday.

Basic premise of Sock Assassins:
You are given a slip of paper with someone's name on it. You must "assissinate" them by throwing a sock at them. However, there are rules...you must be invited into their room, it cannot be during quiet hours...and a few more.

So the guy who has been trying to assassinate me is GORGEOUS. He's always creeping around my room trying to get at me. He missed me the other day...well, he hit someone who wasn't me (which gives me a 5 minute grace period to get away).
So I had a little convo with him. He said that Mr. UW-La Crosse was his RA and was very much pushing that he kill me.

So my RA (who is tight with Mr. UW-La Crosse) suggests that I bargain with Mr. UWL to commit suicide in exchange for a hug.

Hell yeah.

So he came up and was immediately swarmed by all the girls on my floor. (Seriously...he's that attractive)
Then he admitted that he couldn't remember all our names (my roommates and myself).
Then he got all cute and was like, "Um...I feel bad if you die just for a hug."
And then he gave me a hug anyway.
My roommate has a picture. (Check Facebook)
And then someone gave him a massage and was making sex sounds (hilarious, but completely irrelevant...much like most of this post)

Back to tonight.

I was walking down the stairs, and I totally saw my assassin. But he didn't have any socks.
So we walked down to the dance party together.
Then I was talking to Mr. UWL and I was like, "You didn't tell Assassin the bargain, did you?"
And then there was much freaking out of my assassin saying "Why didn't you take the deal?"
And then some more things were said which changed Mr. UWL's opinion. Then HE was begging ME for a hug.
So there I was wearing my naughty nurse costume that barely covers my lower back HUGGING Mr. UWL who was wearing the tightest pants I've ever seen.

So then I committ suicide. Assassin killed me with my own sock.
Highly epic.

So I'm kinda upset my roommates ditched our plans and then ditched out on me.

But...I am in blissful happifullness thinking about the fact that I got not one but TWO hugs from a beautiful, beautiful man.

2 comments:

Cassius said...

Fuck Those Bitches

Anonymous said...

bummer of a night :(