"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Haven't posted in forever

I've been far too busy putting things off. Like college applications. If I apply to ONE place I'd feel a sense of accomplishment. But I can't do it.

Oh well. That is for another time.

This quarter is almost over. I'm not finished with my AP English yet. I am really quite far on it, though. Peanuts and I are getting together tomorrow to work on it overload style.

This has been my easiest quarter and I've still been scrambling around to get everything done. I'm honestly not sure how I'll make it through the next 3 quarters.

This quarter I had...
U.S. History II
Medical Terminology
Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
Band
German III
Computer Skills III

Next quarter I have...
AP English
Medical Terminology
Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
Band
German III
AP Calculus

I am SOOOO glad I took AP Chemistry last year. No joke.

I'm scared for calculus. The new teacher, Mr. Duerr, is not the greatest teacher from what I hear. I've talked to people who said they burst into tears in the middle of class because of him. The most common things I've heard about him are that he'll give out a test and then afterwards he'll teach the material. And that he also hates when people ask questions...apparently he gets upset.

One of my friends had calculus last year with Mr. Rew, and then this year he took Advanced Statistics with Mr. Duerr. Advanced Statistics is commonly known as an easy class.
Yeah, this guy who took calc. last year was struggling through stats.

Mrs. Pippenger already told me she'd help me as much as she can. Quite a few people have already dropped the class.

Uggghh. I'm scared.

1 comment:

think tank said...

No fear. You're almost done, and then you can look forward to whatever you decide to do in college. Word to the wise, if you choose Nursing (like me), make sure you have a good supply of Tylenol.

Advanced A&P sounds like fun. I've heard AP English can be a bear, though. Brace yourself all around, I guess.

Just keep smiling, Lemons.