"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Post #375

Parade.
It rained really hard before it started.
Pink Piggy and I were just laughing so hard at our drenched, white polo shirts. You could COMPLETELY see my bra. So I asked Pink Piggy if she could see the pink stripe on my bra...Chocolate said yes then walked away.

I could not stop laughing.

So Pink Piggy and I were plotting. We wish to get the group together at her house some time this summer. She and I are the only ones who drive, so we will have to go and pick up the guys. Well, I'll let her go pick up Ertz, and I'll probably pick up Random Freshman.
Then we started arguing over who had to pick up Chocolate. I think he was sad that neither one of us wanted to drive that far for him. I will though. We could not have a "group" party without Chocolate and his pants. Haha.

So the parade was...my last Fourth of July parade. Sad.
I was on the left...as usual. Marching is my thing...so I rock out the left side because that's SUPPOSED to be the person who controls the spacing for the row. Sadly, the only one who stayed in line with me was Random Freshman...who was on the right side. Oh well. Both of us were right...so I guess that's cool.
I got to yell at the freshman. Kr!st yelled at me when I was a freshman--and now I'm a better French horn player for it.
I shall discipline this new kid to make him good. Because he NEEDS to learn to open his eyes when he's marching. He wasn't even a full Mari-length away from the guy infront of him.

Yes, I said Mari-length. It is a legit measurement. I worked this out with Mr. Knihtila one year during the field show.

A Mari-length is equal to 4 marching steps. K marched 4 steps and then I layed on the ground to show him they were one and the same.

*sigh*

I haven't seen Aeropostale in almost 2 weeks. He MIGHT be coming home tomorrow and Friday.
However, my boss scheduled me to work 2 days this week--THURSDAY AND FRIDAY.
Seriously. Do you know how badly that sucks ass?

I don't even know if he's coming.
I know I'll get really sad if he does.
I want to see him so badly. But I'm afraid that if I do get to see him it will only be for like an hour.

I wish I could spend more time with him.
But it's too late to get somebody to work for me.

I miss him so much.

No comments: