"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hahahahaha

This is how ditzy my boyfriend is....

I asked him if he is planning on coming home for Homecoming. He said no.
About a week later he told me he might come home the weekend of the 12th because all his friends are coming home that weekend.
He didn't realize they were all coming home for Homecoming.

But he's not sure if he'll be able to come...the the thing is if Mitch comes home he comes home 'cause that will be his ride.

He makes me giggle.

Thirteen days until Homecoming! *woot woot*
I love the field show. But I have to march near this one girl who constantly believes she's in the right spot. Yesterday I was standing where I was supposed to and she was standing next to me...but there were supposed to be 2 people between us. So when I pointed it out to her, she yelled at the other two people.

This is my last field show. Very sad. Seriously. I'm sad.
Plus I get sad because Aeropostale's house is like 10 feet away from the field we practice on. Every time I look to my right I see his living room windows and remember how he would open the door and I would drop my purse and kiss him. Then we would just stand there hugging.
*sigh*
Oh, and every time Peanuts catches me looking at his house she reminds me that he doesn't live there anymore...only his parents do.

Work was ridiculous today! We were so crazily busy. I was glad my boss let me cashier the whole day.
Yeah, my boss gave me a raise! Finally. She told me she doesn't usually give high schoolers raises because it would be unfair...but because I'm a good worker and I work all the time that I really deserved one.
So I'm very excited! Even though I only make $6.15 an hour...all the other high schoolers only make $5.90. Hehe.

1 comment:

think tank said...

Stinks that Wisconsin hasn't passed a statewide minimum wage issue. I'll lament the fact for you, ok?

This year will be a lot of 'last times,' Lemons. It's hard to believe. When I first started corresponding with you, I was where you were at in life. My, oh my.

Intimacy always does recollect the best, doesn't it?