"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A great day

Today was amusing.
So I was walking to my bus stop while rocking out to my iPod...as usual. This car pulled up. I didn't pay attention to who was in it. HWSFRN stuck his head out the window and told me to get in.
His radio was blasting...a news program.
Wow.

Band was freaking amazing. Ray K passed out "Pirates of the Carribean"....I love that song. I even got my old copy and I couldn't help but laugh at all the ridiculous fingerings I had written in when we played it freshman year. J-J hadn't played it before.....it was cool. It felt weird playing the first chair part when back in the day I played second.

During lunch Peanuts and I were corrupting Random Freshman. I believe he has the quote of the day...."I like boobs more than video games."
We seriously spent 20 minutes talking about boobs. Random Freshman even let me feel him up a little bit. That was amusing.

We actually got to pick our own groups in German today. Frau Hanson was just like...go. She hereby has a nickname other than "Chocolate's mom" She is now known as Redenbogen. Well, she Peanuts, and I got in a fight over House. We're going to do our German skit from an episode. Redenbogen was all like, "That show sucks. I don't understand why my kids love it."
Duh!

Practice was canceled! Peanuts and I decided to drive around screaming in Borat-like accents. We saw Mr. Nelson going to work and had to go in and ask him when he's subbing for one of our classes. We came to my place and sat in the parking lot talking about boys. That was amusing. Well, it was for us.

And of course House was on tonight. I love it.

Prom Committee meeting tomorrow. That should be fun. I was in charge of finding a DJ...and now we can't get contact him at all. This sucks. And guess what. Miss "Committee Chairperson" will blame me and say it's all my fault that he's not answering his phone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

PBS is the best radio news station ever.


Dont you hate it when people come to your blog and they only comment on like, a sentence of it, and you have to go back to find that sentence, then go back and read the comment, and laugh.

too much work for me.