"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Backsies

It has been quite some time. What else is there to say.

Why am I here?
Because I'm in a cynical mood.

Perhaps I should start this again. As I remember, it was quite the therapy. But then again, I am a different person than who I used to be: I'm happier.

Should I be serious or dick around as per usual?
Am I ever serious?

What shall I talk about?
First thought: Jeff's Beard.

Hmm. So where am I now...
Attending University of Wisconsin-La Crosse and having one hell of a time.
I am majoring in Biology with a concentration in Biomedical Sciences and a minor in German Studies.
I work for the on campus in the Office of Residence life in the glorious Angell Hall as a Resident Assistant. My life is weird because I live where I work. I love the people around me. Other than my family, my staff team is possibly the 13 most influential people around me.
I am looking toward my future. I am planning on getting my masters in genetics research or biomedical research in some yet undetermined university on the East Coast.
I am perpetually single.
I nap like it is my job.
My favorite activity is bitching, but realistically, what else is new?

That is where I am, and it is where I am most comfortable.

1 comment:

Cassius said...

i am on you like white on rice.

love!

welcome back.